Our Community Efforts
Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery strives to make an impact in the communities and organizations that our families, neighbor and customers all benefit from. We believe strongly in giving back to the communities where we live and work and strive to make a positive impact on the world around us. We receive multiple request each day; therefore requests must be received at least 6 WEEKS PRIOR to the date of your event to give time for review and consideration. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests and we ask that organizations limit their requests for support to one per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines will be followed.
At Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery, we recognize the important role the military, veterans and their families play in our nation and want to honor these veterans in a special way. In an ongoing effort to recognize their service and sacrifice, we offer a 10% discount to military personnel.
Donation Request Policy
Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery is pleased to have the opportunity to become part of your upcoming event / program. We recognize the importance of all charities and support many nonprofit agencies and community programs throughout the area. These procedures and guidelines are designed to assist you with your requests, specifically as it relates to Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery’s potential involvement with your 501(c)(3) organizations. We attempt to accommodate as many charitable requests as possible.
Policies and procedures for submitting a request
- All donation requests must be submitted using the form below. Written, fax, and direct email requests are no longer accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your request for a donation item must be received by Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery at least 6 weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form.
- Due to the large volume of requests received, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- Individual or private pursuits
- Political parties, associations, and representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or national origin, disability or veteran status
- Research projects
- Advertising and promotion
- Team sponsorships
- Individual teams
- Private or family foundations
Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school sponsored events
Donation Request Form
Click here to fill out the online request form. You will receive a confirmation email in which must verify your email address to complete the process. Thank you!